Confess Here

Thursday 31 July 2014

#4078

# Confess 4078

"Confession of the /^\i$.........!!!!
Hey,dear ,I want you to know that
I
love you from
the bottom of my heart. From the
moment I first
met you, I knew that I wanted you
in
my life,
whether as just a friend or
something
more. sh,
I prayed for a long time to find
someone like you--
someone willing to fight alongside
me, someone to
make me smile and someone who
would truly love
me. You are in my thoughts, my
dreams, and every
breath I take.
Below There Is 'My Favorite Lines'
Written By You SWEET HEART °
~~((( I wish i could explain my
feelings in words, but there is no
word left off to describe our
frndshp,
our love,, if i have to sum up all
these relation in one sentence i
would say u r the ""perfect
""match
for me,, no one can take ur place
in
my heart, my lyf,i m all urs, luv
u )))~~
"

# JaCk: Je Baat..

No comments:

Post a Comment