Confess Here

Wednesday 30 July 2014

#4066

4066

Hi frndz..
Dil ki bat kvi dil me mat rkho...jo
v bol dalo.

Na bologe to dil bhari ho jata h
hum v bht kch bolna chahte the
par na bol paiy ..
I lovd a guy
wantd to tel him my feelngs but
drti thi
we were gud frnds
i jus alwayz wantd to b wid hm
jus wntd to fil his lyf wid colors of
my love
wenevr i used see smile i was lyk
aawwnnn cho chwwet
umm hmm lovd him a lot oh
gosh...

Evry tym i thot of him i thot i
shuld tell hm but damn i culdnt
evry day i jus wntd to se hm nly
wid hm da day was lyk an useless
day
kash main usse apni dil ki bat kr
pti but unfortunately hez not
der ..IDIOT has left me alone in
dis wrld
i wsh i culd hv acompnd him
donno how to survive
i olwyz re read our chats
culdnt even meet him fr da last
tym
wen da accidnt hpnd wch lead to
his death i was not der in
jsr...culdnt see hm fr the lst
tym..:,(

Love uh baby!!!
guys n gals dil me koi bat daba k
na rkho age bht dard degi ye
warna!!!
F19

# annie - true love is not
something that comes everyday so
follow ur heart pour your heart
out do not worry abt the
results ...nywaz may his soul rip

No comments:

Post a Comment